Sunday, July 27, 2008

Things to do ... ...

Things to do ... ...

(for this coming week)
  1. Search for info on tax assignment and do a write-up on it

  2. Dig out my photostatted copy of the research proposal guideline---*Update: Ok, it's actually with Aggie -.- got it from her

  3. Complete the acknowledgment thingy

  4. Print Portfolio assignment

  5. Hand in assignment before 12pm (I hope I remember this!)

  6. Check for customers' payment

  7. Buy Pos Ekspress envelope *fingers crossed that the RM2.50 ones are restocked*

  8. Post stuff after payment is in

  9. Update myself on tax lecture (yes, I have been sleeping Karnal Singh's class with my eyes wide open for the past few weeks)

  10. Study for Portfolio Management mid term~It's on Friday right? Okay, still early...one down!

  11. Hand in tax assignment~OMG Friday also right?! o_O *Update: Karnal Singh changed the deadline to next friday YAY!

  12. Complete Shalini's earrings for her sis (OMG OMG OMG HAVEN'T DO YET!)

  13. Read through case study for dunno-what-competition-thingy

  14. Work out on arranging the materials found for the case and draft the answer for the first question

No comments: