Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tea of Life

Went to Tea of Life at The Mines for dinner with Feng. Food was okay but prices are way to high -_-


Our drinks were served in a very pretty way~


But it's just soft drinks la hahahahaha


My food came first! :D Buckwheat noodles or smth


Tasted really good but I didn't quite like the soup...
Not my cup of tea I guess coz Feng liked it


His spaghetti~Chinese stir fry way... -.-
I still like the conventional ones with tomato paste or white sauce better


Busy eating...


Our... err... snack? lol~was damn hungry la but this dish turned out sucky~
The "fish" was as hard as rock!


Bill totaled up to over RM40~so not worth it lor stupid brick-like fish and chips


Evelyn's Christmas Eve dinner (click) looks so good T-T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...u mentioned my name in ur blog oh~ so proud le...haha! Anyways, Merry Christmas to u my dear~ =D