Monday, September 1, 2008

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO AGGIE AND SELVI~~~

To Aggie and Selvi:

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU BABES!!!!

Selvi's notes (or was it tuts?) was with me and I couldn't go back to Sungai Long to return it to her the other day because of the case study thing and and...

Guess what?

Aggie drove her over to my place to get it and they both actually sat down and copied all the stuff that I've missed out during lecture for me on my notes!!!! OMGGG

and I didn't notice it until Aggie called -.- obviously my school stuff were still left untouched since I went off on Thursday... LAZY BUM START STUDYING LA WOI

Anyway back to the topic, where to get such friends???!!! I'm truly blessed~<3


xoxo
~I love you darlings~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!