Monday, September 22, 2008

Restaurant Camp Forest

Went to Restaurant Camp Forest (although I think it should be Camp Forest Restaurant no?) for dinner today. Xiao Long drove us there using his friend's car which he was really not used to so we were literally praying throughout the whole journey (especially Steven coz he was sitting in front hahahaa)~


A very petrified Steven sitting beside Xiao Long XD


The dangerous driver


It was 6pm when we went off from Sungai Long and the trafic was horrible. Xiao Long was very anxious to reach there throughout the whole journey so we all thought he was really really hungry until he said, "The traffic better clear up soon, my pee's gonna come out"

HAHAHHAA


Finally reached there!


The romantic ambience




Very happy listening to Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On


Sat outside coz the tables and chairs are pretty (dumb choice)


After a few minutes of listening to the music and looking around, my legs started to feel itchy... There were tonnes of MOSQUITOES around!!! I've read some reviews on the restaurant and many said that mosquito coils were prepared and stuff but I certainly didn't see any at all. Even if there were mosquito coils hidden in some corner they obvioulsy don't work. Both of my legs were full of mosquito bites -________-


They look more like a couple -.-"""


The waiter passed us the menu and I decided on a vegetable lagsana and mushroom soup. The waiter hesitated a while mumbling something to himself and walked off towards the kitchen. He came back after a moment and told me that both were unavailable! T_T

*I want my lagsana*

The rest then proceeded to make their orders while I was thinking of what to eat besides that God-damn-lagsana-that-I've-been-wanting-to-have-for-so-long *still very angry*. I thought it was really unlucky for me that both items that I wanted were unavailable but when the rest made their choices, almost all were not available too -___-

*mega sweat*

Xiao Long then jokingly asked the waiter to tell us what they have instead. And he pointed to a number of items that were unavailable. The mushroom sauce chicken chop was unavailable coz there were no mushrooms (which explains why my mushroom soup was unavailable also), the cheesey french toast was also unavailable because of dunno what reason, the salad was also unavailable, and some other items which I don't remember. It was pretty dissapointing. To top things up, the waiter served us with a "I-am-so-bored-and-I-hate-this-job" face plus he really mumbled along the way when taking our orders lor (No, it's not only me who realised, even the most un-yimjim boys agreed).


Our drinks arrived first


The Cappuccino-something-something (who on earth would remember the names larh) turned up to be totally different from the picture. There were no chocolate swrils and no wafer and when we questioned the waiter (this time it's a different one) about this, he merely shrugged and stood there blankly omg.


Up next was my big PLATE (yes, only the plate is big) of creamy fettuccine


and mashed potatoes


Can't really comment much on it coz it's only my second time having cream based pasta but I do recall the one at Pizza Hut tasting better. Felt that this one tasted rather bland despite the thick sauce. The mashed potatoes was really good though~melted in the mouth with a hint of saltiness that was not too overpowering.


Steven's mango drink

and spaghetti (can't remember which one but it's a spicy one)


Spicy Soup (Never ever order this item) arrived next


Xiao Long ordered for the soup to be extra spicy coz he's a fan of anything hot, spicy, and reddish looking BUT when the bowl of soup arrived together with his rice...

It was as white as his rice.

Looking rather baffled, he took a sip and made a face. It was full of pepper. Yes, it's just pepper soup (with extra pepper to fulfill the extra spicy request). All of us took a sip and did not touch his dish again throughout the meal. It was really horrible and I simply cannot imagine that he really finished it. My fettuccine suddenly tasted really good lol.


Feng and Khar Haur ordered the same thing - Fish and Chips


The Fish and Chips was probably the most worthwhile dish for the night coz the portion was rather big and they were really generous with the fries and coleslaw. Feng didn't like the coleslaw so I gobbled it up along with some of his fries and 'fish'.


I still wasn't full after that and ordered another plate of fried oyster mushroom which I really regretted. It was over-fried.


The bill totaled up to a RM12x.xx.


The guys (Just realized that Steven and Khar Haur is having the same pose)


Going bacK~


The uh.. 'bridge'


When we were about to take off, Xiao Long suddenly yelled that the gear lock key broke off!


Fidgeting with the key


I got shocked and asked him to show me the key and it turned out that...

It's not broken larh!

Here merely pushed the chain like part (It's really hard to explain but you can see it in the picture below) of the key out accidentally -.-""""


So called 'broken' gear lock key



No comments: