Friday, April 4, 2008

Exams cumin up


My finals are coming up and I'm creating this blog?!! -.-
*guilty* *guilty* *guilty*
Anyway, this is how my table used to look like before I got my PC...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My...ahem..study table


hAHHAhHahhaahHahaa~My room mate added that bowl over there just to "complete the look" *swt* I'm a horribly messy girl and it doesn't look any better now that I've got my PC :p Well, except that I get to put less stuff on it now so there's lesser...errr...junk on it? (omg what's that softener doing there?!)


Breakfast earlier on

Char Koay Teow + Lou Shu Fun + vege + vege curry mutton



Okay, this is just a fun post~kthxbye


*off for lunch*

1 comment:

sgrmse. said...

for some unknown reason, my table is also FOREVER MESSY! aaarggghhh..!!!