Saturday, April 26, 2008

Done with OD!

Finally OD is over...out of the thousands of models and steps only a few came out -.- and I practically crapped through that few due to the fact that my brain became so overloaded that right before the exam it went blank! See la, this is what happens to those who does last minute revision...padan muka betul

Anyway, back to the good news -------
(Shalini please don't whack me for saying this)

Yippie~Now I'm left with Moral ^^

Steven is still not back yet, that fella must have went somewhere to celebrate!!
*hmmph*

Steven's 'area'


Bought some chips and there's like, only a little left now... overdosed on it~

Still left some saki-baki inside


Brandon went to Jusco and brought home some cherry tomatoes~share share with everyone but none of my house mates seem to be interested in it (Steven excluded 'cause he's not back yet.. *teleports to wherever Steven is* "Oi, Steven u want some ah?").

Shalini apparently gave me the "eww" look when i bit into one to show her how the inside looks like (it's filled with rubies and some other precious stones once owned by the queen of Tomato Land~Of course not la -.- looks like normal tomato only la woi...like that also wanna see hahaha). Conclusion? Of course it's dominated by me now!

*gulps down cherry tomatoes in glee*

Brandon's cherry tomatoes on my still-messy-table


Omg omg omg omg omg!!!! Damn...suddenly remembered that I left my clothes in the washing machine! Gotta go!


No comments: