Monday, April 28, 2008

Just-for-Fun Picture Taking Day

Haha~had a just-for-fun picture taking day (or night...wait... it was like 4am right? Alright, day)!

Look what Shalini did to my froggie... It's supposed to be a frog prince i guess but the crown charm couldn't stand by itself so there's a...ahem...supporting object behind it... and she named it Frog Rubber Prince (instead of Frog Prince)! *sweat* -.-|||

Tadaa~presenting Mr. Frog Prince!



Just in case you're wondering what that froggie is, (No, it's not my bath time toy) it's a gift from Wrey --- very very useful wrist support! My weird way of holding the mouse have been giving me pains in the wrist area and I don't know how she got to know it (I didn't mention it to anyone as far as my extremely small capacity brain can serve me), but this little thing she gave me is really really just what I wanted! Probably that's what we call sixth sense eh? ;D


Up next will be the Japanese Prince! jeng jeng jeng~That's my little good luck doll :p Cute or not?

The Japanese Prince :D



Ok, this looks like there are 3 thorns growing out of that little doll's head O_O



Last but not least, the photo taking culprit queen --- Shalini! Hahahahahahaha~

Shalini: "Thank you for presenting me with this title, I wish to thank my mum, my dad, my sisters, my brother, my little niece, and Seenu who always willingly (or at times being forced to) model for my pictures."


XD *runs before Shalini chops off my head*


Oh ya, we goofed around till sunrise!


Hahahaha, no larh, just a random picture taken by Sha Sha :p


Aftermath of staying up late... Freakin' horrible dark eye circles + eye bags wtf

Still trying to act cute go sleep la *slaps*


*Signs off*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weii.. jahat la lu ini... well, it's a very nice n cute funny post.. later days, surely will miss this day

min_min said...

we were reali super wuliao dat day XD