Friday, April 18, 2008

Suei day...

Omg...haven't logged in for so long~~~~I actually forgot my password just now!! -.-

Anyway, went to Jusco the other day just to... errr... walk around?

Had dinner but yet still felt hungry go I got myself an apple pie and *ahem* stole some of Li Feng's fries :D


Any idea how to keep the filling from spilling? (wow it rhymes!)


After few bites i noticed something.....

Siu Keong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrghhh~in McD leh!!!!


Li Feng asked me to stop taking pictures else the uncle eating there will think I'm stalking him or something...

So i walked nearer and zoomed in on Siu Keong just to prove that I'm not faking it up to ruin McD's reputation or something~
HELLO! Mana manager? Please keep the place clean la, people eating lehhh >:O


Mr. Siu Keong up close (yes I know I'm disgusting)


Anyway, my appetite wasn't ruined probably because the cockroach was quite far away and it somehow vanished after I took the pics~

Got myself a sundae... which tasted really really horrible... Why? They didn't clean the machine properly after using it for the green slimy syrup thingy (I don't know the name of that flavour) so my pure white vanilla flavored sundae got 'infected'!!! *shakes head in disappointment with McD*


Can't really see the green thing coz it kinda mixed in with the vanilla ice-cream... eww


Bought some seaweed and we headed back but it was raining =___= super suei day!


Finished eating the seaweed while waiting for the rain to stop...


and hor.... still hungry after got back home....

What? exam period mah~get hungry easily kenot ah?!



No comments: