Thursday, May 1, 2008

Aunty Brought Us to Jusco

Hehehehe ... went to Jusco again on Wednesday. Brandon asked us if we wanted to follow him as there was a sales going on or something (see, proof No.1 of aunty act --- always aware of sales). And he actually said that if it's like a mega sales then we can help him to grab stuff -.- (proof No.2 of aunty act --- grab as much as you can when stuff are cheap!). It ended up that there wasn't much stuff that's like super cheap...most of those tagged 50-70% were things that we don't actually need *sobs*.

Brandon wanted to head to the supermarket section to see if anything there's worth buying (proof No.3 of aunty act --- always remember to go to the supermarket section to hunt for sales on groceries) but I wanted to get something from Memory Lane, so he and Shalini teman-ed me there (Poor Brandon, he looked so bored when I was busy choosing ribbons~Alright, he wasn't that bored actually 'cause Shalini caught him checking out chicks hahaha).


Tengah pancing aweks


Got myself some lovely ribbons from Memory Lane (don't you just love those pretty ones with patterns? *holds on to newly bought ribbons as if they are diamonds*<3<3). I've actually wanted to get that gorgeous pink one with heart patterns on it during the last time I went there but Li Feng said I'll just be wasting money on pieces of fabric *points finger at Li Feng and shouts: How dare you call my precious ribbons pieces of fabric?!*.

Right after that we followed aunty Brandon to the supermarket section to see if he needed any help in grabbing stuff that was on sales :D . He bought more tomatoes -.- despite having like boxes of it at home already (proof No.4 of aunty act --- stock on fresh vegetables or fruit or whichever category tomatoes are supposed to be in). He actually chose them for very long leh, kept saying "This box got a lot of water la, that box pulak like green green not nice the color" (okok, I know I took quite long to choose the ribbons also). And, the worst part is, he went and korek all the boxes that were placed really deep inside to see if there are any nicer ones! HAHA, sorry lah Brandon, bocorkan all your rahsia (proof No.5 of aunty act --- dig into those placed far inside as they are usually the newest stocks. Okay, this applies to me also as I do 'occasionally' do that).


Digging for the best tomatoes


After paying for the stuff three of us went for ice-creams! :) YAY~! and the rest of what happened later on can be read at Shalini's blog (malas to continue la) here.


They both busy snapping pictures... Geng la you both, I don't have camera phone...hmmph!


P/s: Brandon please don't kill me for posting this. To everyone out there, he's actually a super nice kor kor who always brings us out 'cause see us so kesian stay at home everyday (kena bodek sikit else next time go out kena dump halfway on highway then mati :p)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahkwakwakkaa... lolxxx....

kinda nice 1....

all my stress r gone nw....

hahahhaha

min_min said...

lol~~~I hope i dont kena whack :p