Saturday, May 24, 2008

T_T Classes Starting Soon

Another 1 more day and classes will be starting! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!!!!!!!
Looking on the bright side, we've got no classes on Friday! yes, FRIDAY! How great is THAT?

Steven is my God for these few days la, bought me lunch coz Li Feng's not here~
BIG THANK YOU!

*off to take a bath*

Wondering why I'm taking my bath so early today? Yes I usually bathe at odd hours like 2am but on the other day the water supply for this stupid condo got cut off suddenly for no reason! TWICE! (Don't give me that stare, I did pay the water bill) Had to wait till 4am to bathe and It was soooooo freakin' cold -______-

Learnt my lesson.

2 comments:

希克 said...

Don't bath at midnight, no good for your health. ;)

min_min said...

T_T but i sleep at 5am woh...so no diff with bathing in the evening? lol XD