Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tovins Me Gonna Post Your Pic!

Yeah! Finally~exams ended >_< didn't blog yesterday 'cause I was busy completing a customer's order (see, I'm so nice ler, sacrifice my after-exam-celebrations...Faster bow to my feet!!! *evil laughter fills the room* Alright, was just kidding, please don't kill me XD)

Anyway, met an old friend the day before moral exam. Was tahpau-ing Pan Mee for Shalini when all out of a sudden someone behind me shouted "OII!" VERY VERY loudly. I wanted to turn behind and shout back "Oi what? So big lane cannot jalan ah?!" ('cause I was standing at a lane...eh...but got few steps of stairs wan woh, called lane also ah? wtf whatever la, and I thought I was blocking someone's way out). Now that I come to think of it, why would a person who wants a little space to get out say "OI" huh? Ugh... I'm getting retarded by studying moral... -.-

Alright, back to the point. Actually that cilaka friend who almost made me deaf was meeting up with another friend (hmmph! Never call me and Li Feng out also~Okla, forget us liao la...This kind of friend also got >: O ) when he suddenly spotted us and waved frantically from his seat BUT we didn't notice him at all :p (What to do, who ask you so bad never call us out!). So he mah come out and talk to us lor, else everyone will think he's crazy waving towards the air hahahahaha~

Muahaha, I curi-curi captured a picture of that cilaka friend... (Tovins, next time ajak people yumchar don't forget us har~else your face will keep appearing in my blog)

Will post his picture here later after Li Feng gets back (It's in his phone) *evil smirk*.

JENG JENG JENG~Here it is!

Tovins i'm so nice right? I just made you famous ler~:p

No comments: