Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Evolution

I often get the reaction of "Eh? You do these stuff wan ah? Since when woh?" whenever my friends get to know that I create accessories~
I know I know, I don't look like someone who creates accessories right?
They're usually those delicate sweet patient girls who can sit down for hours to create accessories and I'm like...

the exact opposite?

Did I hear you say that?!!!! YOU wan die ah? Means I'm rough, bitter (wtf bitter lol), impatient, and my butt can't stick to the chair for more than 5 minutes larh?!
Oklah, I admit on the first 3 points (go substitute bitter with some other more cruel antonym la you mean person. Eh? Cruel and mean works also hor?) but I can really sit down for hours in front of my table and create accessories wan (I'm not lying la >: O you guys ask my house mates and see)

Alright, proof is here...
These are not done overnight, they evolved through a long time frame of dedicated self learning with many many trials and errors (I am pretty patient when it comes to CERTAIN THINGS ONLY hahHaAhHahaha)



The very first decent bracelet that I did (okay it might not be decent but can wear enough la, what you expect?)...



And then I learned how to make loops using headpins (albeit pretty cacat-ed ones XD)...



Somehow I got interested in bead weaving (Don't know if this is considered as bead weaving, but whatever larh, I'm too lazy to find out about the actual term)...



And then I made crystal bracelets! (weaving also?)



Got pretty tired of doing the same pattern and also, I fell in love with these pretty little charms!



Decided to customize~(you'll never know what 2 brains can come up with ;D)




Inspirations come from people, things, and the lovely nature surrounding me...



And they also come from feelings...



YAY! Charming Pieces is almost one month old ;) 9 more days to go baybeh~


No comments: