Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm such a bitch

I am wide awake and I don't know what to do at this hour... ...

can't.get.back.to.sleep


I want to sleep but I can't!!! I am tired ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And oh, I found the shop that sells spaghetti yesterday before I came back to Sungai Long
They merely shifted to somewhere else :)

Had sandwiches, fries, coleslaw, and the spaghetti I was craving for
but the spaghetti turned out to be sucky ... -.- too watery, tastes bland... *sigh*
I don't know if it's just me or the cook really did a bad job that day

After getting the thing that I've been craving for so long,
I didn't like it anymore

I'm such a bitch




hahahahahhahaa i look so fat here Alex is gonna laugh his arse off if he sees this
"Eh don't act cute larh, your face looks so damn fat in this picture!" (I can read your mind, hot dog) <--- wtf hot dog rofl i shall call you this from now on


No comments: