Saturday, August 9, 2008

RM2 meals still exists!

Woke up at 2++pm, took a bath, felt hungry and was craving for spaghetti so I decided to drive to Yummy Bean at Bukit Tinggi~Parked the car, got down and as i dumped the coins into the parking ticket machine (whatever you call those), a young aunty told me "Saturday no need to pay" swt...I actually forgot about it!


-__________________-

Anywayyyyyyyy.... Yummy Bean (I just remembered that it's called Happy Happy something... Yummy Bean was the shop before it that sold almost the same food) closed down and it was replaced by another vegetarian shop (I didn't really see the shop name coz all I noticed is that the signboard color was different)!!!

*cries* I wanted to have spaghetti so badly!!!! T_____T Anyhow, I went in to have my breakfast + lunch (already paid the parking $$ lorrrrrrr, just eat there la)~Took 3 dishes and 1 rice and when I paid for it, lao ban niang said "RM2" O_O OMG SO CHEAP CAN! (but the portion's quite small)~


Had another plate of chicken rice after that and a glass of herbal tea~WHAT? I said the portion's quite small lorrr......... and partly because I was really starving XD The chicken rice was also RM2 only (I did repeatedly confirm with lao ban niang if it's RM2...Thought that she might have calculated wrongly or something) Everything totalled up to RM5 (omg I still cant believe it's so cheap! Sungai Long 1 pack of rice is already near to RM4!).


And as I was leaving the shop... ...
I notice that on the signboard itself was written "Every dish for RM2"
so I guess I must have sounded rather stupid when I confirmed with the lao ban niang on the price -.-""


Here's the stupid girl...

Stupid girl's smiling coz she had ice-cream after 2 plates of rice ... ... *contented*

No comments: